Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry It's Been While Since I Posted!

Bench PressImage by A. Blight via Flickr
I've been really busy, as my business is starting to pick up steam, and I just haven't gotten around to posting in awhile.

Things are still going well. I'm not losing as much weight, which is a little frustrating, but I am adding muscle mass, and reducing my body fat percentage! Down below 18%, now!

Also, I am getting stronger, and more fit. This morning I set a new personal best on the Bench Press of 205lbs.When I started at Jimmy Lee's, my max was only 175lbs, so I'm really stoked about that improvement!

I also increased my treadmill to interval training with 8mph for the working interval, and 4mph for the resting interval, and was able to maintain this for 15 minutes! When I started, I was walking 15 minutes at 3.5mph, so this is definitely a nice improvement!

Next week, we do the final weigh in, and whether I win the contest, or not, I have still won, because I have improved my fitness so much, in such a short time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment