Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekly Update!

Alright, it's time for this week's progress update!

We are approximately 18 days into the 6 week Biggest Loser Bootcamp Contest at Jimmy Lee's Total Fitness!

The results are starting to be noticeable! My wife has actually more than doubled my weight loss, but she doesn't really like me mentioning much about her progress, so we'll leave it at that!

I am getting closer and closer to my weight loss goal of 180lbs, a weight I haven't seen since I was 20yrs old! If you remember, I started the contest with an official weigh-in of 205.4lbs on July 5th, and set my goal of losing 25lbs, and reaching 180lbs. Last week's weigh-in was 199lbs. Well, this morning, I weighed in at 194.8lbs, making my official weight loss 10.6lbs! I am less than 15lbs from my 6 week goal!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment